By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Girl In Paris Design’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Girl In Paris Design’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror ” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Girl In Paris Design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Girl In Paris Design’s web site are provided “as is “. Girl In Paris Design makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Girl In Paris Design does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on it’s Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Girl In Paris Design or it’s suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Girl In Paris Design’s Internet site, even if Girl In Paris Design or a Girl In Paris Design authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Girl In Paris Design’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Girl In Paris Design does not warrant that any of the materials on it’s web site are accurate, complete, or current. Girl In Paris Design may make changes to the materials contained on it’s web site at any time without notice. Girl In Paris Design does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Girl In Paris Design has not reviewed all of the sites linked to it’s Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Girl In Paris Design of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user ‘s own risk.
7. Third-Party Links & Ads; Third-Party Competitions; Other Users
- Third-Party Links & Ads. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Links & Ads”). Such Third-Party Links & Ads are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Links & Ads. Company provides access to these Third-Party Links & Ads only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Links & Ads. You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Links & Ads. The Company disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of any Third-Party Links & Ads.
- Third-Party Competitions. Some users may promote competitions, promotions, prize draws and other similar opportunities on the Site (“Third-Party Competitions“). The Company is not the sponsor or promoter of these Third-Party Competitions and does not bear any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions of any third parties who organize, administer or are otherwise involved in any of promotion of these Third-Party Competitions. If you wish to participate in any of these Third-Party Competitions, you are responsible for reading and ensuring that you understand the applicable rules and any eligibility requirements and are lawfully able to participate in such Third-Party Competitions in your country of residence.
- Other Users. Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Generated Content. Because we do not control User Generated Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Generated Content, whether provided by you or by others. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Generated Content. Your interactions with other Site users are solely between you and such users. You agree that Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- Release. You hereby release and forever discharge the Company (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site users or any Third-Party Links & Ads).
9. Refund and Cancellation Policy
Web Site, Logo, Illustration & Print Designs may require a deposit prior to commencement of work. There are no refunds once the design concept has been accepted by the client and we have begun the implementation process. We do not refund partial months on any recurring month-to-month services. If you paid for a month and cancel the service before the month has begun, we will refund for that month. There are no refunds on any completed work. Work in progress may be cancelled using our Kill Fee structure, however payment will be immediately due for work already completed at that time and any discounts will be removed. If your service is terminated due to violation of any of our policies, including non-payment of services rendered to you, a refund will not be issued and any discounts will be removed, resulting in the full amount immediately due. Completed files will not be released without full payment, no exceptions. If your service is terminated due to nonpayment, we reserve the right to put any or part of your services up for public auction and/or resale. This includes but is not limited to domain names, themes, illustrations, identity designs, web design, logos, or any other service for which you have hired us to provide. Once sold, your account will be adjusted to reflect the auctioned off price. Any less monies will be due by you and sent to a collection service of our choice. All arbitrations are held in Habersham County, Georgia.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Girl In Paris Design’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to it’s conflict of law provisions. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.